CICT is looking for a competent and experienced Application Engineer
1. Principal Accountabilities
- Primary responsibility is managing and maintaining the software systems of the company including: Container handling system TOS (Spinnaker, Mainsail, Traffic Control, Fore Cast, Digital Bridge), Now solution, Service-now, Handheld system, Truck scale, Mobi Scale, asset management system (IBM-Maximo), intelligent management reporting system BI, HR Software, Finance Software, Website...
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and software editing.
- Support and train users to use software application systems for work.
- Coordinate with software vendors to install, configure and customize applications during the implementation of projects.
- Work directly with partners (including foreign partners) to handle issues arising after the implementation phase.
- Develop other applications for the company's work
- Analyze the requirements arising in the business/production process from the departments/departments and customize the software system to meet the requirements.
- Other tasks are assigned by the Department Head from time to time.
2. Knowledge and skills
- At least 01 year of working experience in a similar position.
- At least 02 years working with programming languages, especially C#, Asp.net, PHP, Java
- Knowledge and experience working on Windows, Linux, and Unix operating systems and web servers (IIS, IBM Websphere, Apache, Tomcat)
- Experience in software system design analysis.
- Skilled in administration and troubleshooting problems encountered with database management systems (Databases) such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Anywhere, MySql, and PostgreSQL.
- Used to develop Desktop applications, Web-application, and Web-services systems.
- Experience working with Microsoft systems such as Shared Point, SQL, and Email Exchange.
- Experience in implementing ERP and BI systems is an advantage.
- Good sense of company information security.
- Attractive salary, allowance, and bonus based on candidates’ qualifications.
- 12 - 18 annual leave days, public holidays according to Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Compulsory insurance contributions as required by the Laws.
- Providing group health and accident insurance.
- Yearly health check and training.
- Professional and transparent environment.
- 40 to 48 hours working per week, Mon – Fri.
Send your application CV ( English) to email@example.com;
or submit your CV at the Reception,Cai Lan International Container Terminal LLC;
Add: No1, Cai Lan Road, Bai Chay Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province
Tel: 0203 – 3896 000 (ext: 6002).